The ETF-300 is an automatic labelling system especially designed for cylindrical pharmaceutical vials and bottles. The machine configuration meets the most-demanding requirements: endless screw to distance products, minimum and maximum load control, control of successful labelling with ejection of unsuitable products, tunnel protections on the conveyor belt, position indicator and graduated scales for a quick format change and electrical panel with touch screen interface.
• Aluminum machine chassis with AISI 304 stainless-steel panels and base.
• Safety guards with aluminum frame and Lexan doors with safety interlock switches.
• Complete visibility of the working process.
• Full accessibility for the operator for easy management, inspection, maintenance.
• User-friendly size changeover. The machine is also very flexible on bottle dimensions and changeover can be
accomplishes with few operations. Thanks to its integral servo motor design, mechanical transmissions are kept to the very minimum and no complicated mechanical adjusts or transmission phasing is required for
maintenance or set-up.
• Each part has been designed to facilitate cleaning.
• Prearranged for Track & Trace. Native predisposition for T&T compatible printer and camera.
• User-friendly and intuitive functioning Touch Screen HMI ensures quick learning and fast configuration. • CFR21 part 11 / EU ANNEX 11 ready.
• Machine compliant with the INDUSTRY 4.0 standard.
• Design, manufacturing and ergonomics, in accordance with GMPs standards.
• Machine manufactured according CE rules.