The Powder Dosing-plunging Monobloc DS-1/2 MINERVA is specifically designed to treat plugs and plungers from the Dual Chamber range.
This compact monobloc integrates the powder filling of the plunger and the consequent capping with the relative plug in a single machine. At the end of this fast and straightforward process, the plunger inserted into the plug (assembled system) will be ready to be used in the capping phase carried out during the final packaging of the entire Dual Chamber device.
The machine is entirely automatic regarding the transport of the plunger, powder’s dosage, and pressure closure through a plug. Therefore, the operator will only have to feed the powder loading hopper and the vibrating bowls with the material necessary for packaging.
The DS-1/2 MINERVA is characterized by its great flexibility and ease of use. Even the most inexperienced operators will manage all processes with extreme simplicity thanks to the intuitive operator interface managed from the touch-screen panel.
• Strong structure covered by AISI 304 stainless steel panels.
• Safety guards with aluminum frame and Lexan doors with safety interlock switches.
• Complete visibility of the working process.
• Full accessibility for the operator for easy management, inspection, maintenance.
• Quick and simple changeover.
• Each part has been designed to facilitate cleaning.
• All parts in contact with the product are in FDA or other approved materials.
• User-friendly and intuitive functioning Touch Screen HMI ensures quick learning and fast configuration. • CFR21 part 11 / EU ANNEX 11 ready.
• Machine compliant with the INDUSTRY 4.0 standard.
• Design, manufacturing and ergonomics, in accordance with GMPs standards.
• Machine manufactured according CE rules.
Inviaci i tuoi dati per ricevere ulteriori informazioni sul macchinario