The Liquid Filling-capping Monobloc FS-2/4 ANGITIA has been specifically designed to handle bottles with assembled systems (plunger + plug) and caps from the Dual Chamber range. This compact monobloc integrates into a single machine the filling of the bottle with liquid and the consequent closure first with the assembled systems and then with the cap. At the end of this quick and straightforward process, the single-dose bottles will be ready to be labelled and packaged.
The machine is entirely automatic regarding the transport of the bottles, liquid’s filling, the pressure closure through an assembled system and the closure of the cap. Therefore, the operator will only have to feed the empty bottles and the vibrating bowls with the material necessary for packaging.
The FS-2/4 ANGITIA is characterised by its great flexibility and ease of use. Even the most inexperienced operators will manage all processes with extreme simplicity thanks to the intuitive operator interface that can be managed from the touch-screen panel.
• Strong structure covered by AISI 304 stainless steel panels.
• Safety guards with aluminum frame and Lexan doors with safety interlock switches.
• Complete visibility of the working process.
• Full accessibility for the operator for easy management, inspection, maintenance.
• Quick and simple changeover.
• Each part has been designed to facilitate cleaning.
• All parts in contact with the product are in FDA or other approved materials.
• User-friendly and intuitive functioning Touch Screen HMI ensures quick learning and fast configuration. • CFR21 part 11 / EU ANNEX 11 ready.
• Machine compliant with the INDUSTRY 4.0 standard.
• Design, manufacturing and ergonomics, in accordance with GMPs standards.
• Machine manufactured according CE rules.