The ETFR STELLA is a series of automatic systems for the labelling of pharmaceutical ampoules, which are manually or automatically loaded and then conveyed and channeled towards a carousel, equipped with special housings, up to the labelling station.
The label is applied to the product as it passes through, thanks to a special retractable blade that ensures maximum precision, and with the support of a rotating device that completes the application by rotating the ampoule on itself.
The ETF STELLA pharmaceutical ampoules labelers are equipped with a high-production labeler specific for the pharmaceutical sector. Thanks to motorized winders and a loop unit, the labeler is running up to 200 meters or 2,000 labels a minute, synchronized with the product speed.
• Aluminum machine chassis with AISI 304 stainless-steel panels and base.
• Safety guards with aluminum frame and Lexan doors with safety interlock switches.
• Complete visibility of the working process.
• Full accessibility for the operator for easy management, inspection, maintenance.
• User-friendly size changeover. The machine is very flexible on ampoules dimensions and changeover can be
accomplishes with few operations. Thanks to its integral servo motor design, mechanical transmissions are kept to the
very minimum and no complicated mechanical adjusts or transmission phasing is required for maintenance or set-up. • Each part has been designed to facilitate cleaning.
• Prearranged for Track & Trace. Native predisposition for T&T compatible printer and camera.
• User-friendly and intuitive functioning Touch Screen HMI ensures quick learning and fast configuration.
• CFR21 part 11 / EU ANNEX 11 ready.
• Machine compliant with the INDUSTRY 4.0 standard.
• Design, manufacturing and ergonomics, in accordance with GMPs standards.
• Machine manufactured according CE rules.
Inviaci i tuoi dati per ricevere ulteriori informazioni sul macchinario